• SAMHSA’s Illness Management and Recovery Evidence-Based Practices (EBP) Kit provides evidence-based guidance for developing illness management and mental health programs that emphasize personal goal-setting and actionable strategies for recovery. http://store.samhsa.gov/product/Illness-Management-and-Recovery-Evidence-Based-Practices-EBP-KIT/SMA09-4463.
• SAMHSA’s Family Psychoeducation Evidence-Based Practices (EBP) Kit provides evidence-based guidance for developing family psychoeducation mental health programs. http://store.samhsa.gov/product/Family-Psychoeducation-Evidence-Based-Practices-EBP-KIT/SMA09-4423.
• SAMHSA has many other valuable psychoeducational materials available for download, or hard copies can be ordered. Many are available free of charge at http://store.samhsa.gov/home.
• Team Solutions is a recovery-based illness and life skill management program designed to be used by mental health care professionals to educate clients and their families. It is copyrighted by Lilly USA, LLC. Available for free download or as hard copies. http://www.treatmentteam.com/Pages/teamSolutions.aspx.
• Solutions for Wellness addresses physical health and wellness by encouraging clients to live a healthier lifestyle. It is copyrighted by Lilly USA, LLC. Available for free download or as hard copies. http://www.treatmentteam.com/Pages/solutionsForWellness.aspx.
• The Three R’s Psychiatric Wellness Program assists individuals with neurobiological disorders to achieve a level of wellness that facilitates symptom management and relapse prevention. Information available at http://www.psychiatricwellness.com.
• NAMI Family-to-Family Education Program is a free, 12-week course for family caregivers of individuals with severe mental illnesses. Information available at http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=Family-to-Family.
• NAMI Hearts & Minds: A Roadmap to Wellness for Individuals Living With Mental Illness is available for free download at http://www.nami.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Hearts_and_Minds/FINALfinalRoadmaptoWellness.pdf.
• Learning About Healthy Living: Tobacco and You is available for free download at http://www.tobaccoprogram.org/pdf/Learning%20About%20Healthy%20Living.pdf.
• NIMH Schizophrenia is an easy-to-read booklet on schizophrenia that explains what it is, when it starts, and how to get help. Available for free download at http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/schizophrenia-easy-to-read/nimh-schizophrenia-quadfold.pdf.
• NIMH has many other valuable psychoeducational materials on schizophrenia available at http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml.