PT Mobile Logo

Search form


Psychiatrists - Sutter County

Psychiatrists - Sutter County



Northern California


Sutter-Yuba Mental Health Services, Yuba City, CA, located 1 hour north of Sacramento, two hours to Sierra ski slopes, San Francisco or coast seeks 3 full-time California Licensed BC/BE Psychiatrists. The following opportunities are available with NO weekend or after hours call required: (1) Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist and (1) Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to work with a diversified caseload, 1 hour new patient appointments, 30 minute follow-up appointments, and (1) Psychiatrist for 16 bed Psychiatric Health Facility to provide Inpatient Services (4-5 patients) 40% and provide Adult Outpatient Services the remaining 60% of time, M-F 8-5 with no on call. Current compensation is $243,984  plus generous benefits including PERS retirement; professional liability insurance coverage provided at no cost to employee. Strong belief in client/family empowerment and rehabilitation a must. Work with strong interdisciplinary team providing comprehensive services.  Total staff is 185.  The Sutter-Yuba area (pop 160,000) offers affordable real estate, low crime rates, and a variety of shopping, civic, cultural and recreational opportunities. FAX CV to (530) 822-7627, attention: Tony Hobson, Ph.D., or call (530) 822-7200.  No J1 visas H1 visas ok. EOE/ADA.

By clicking Accept, you agree to become a member of the UBM Medica Community.