We stand for total health.
When you join the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG), you’ll be able to get more out of your life and your career. As a physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with over 900 physicians serving 550,000 patients at 30 medical centers, we know firsthand what it takes to advance professionally and thrive personally.
Metro DC (including Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland)
Addiction Medicine training and/or experience is preferred.
• Integrated medical information system
• Excellent team approach to providing care
• Reasonable, predictable schedules
• Clinical autonomy with excellent subspecialist support
• Energetic focus on excellence and patient-centered service, quality, safety and patient flow
• Comprehensive benefits
• 100% paid occurrence based malpractice
• Pension Plan and 401K
To apply, please contact Cooper J. Drangmeister at: (301) 816-6532 or apply online at: http://physiciancareers.kp.org/midatl/
Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, P.C.