The year 2016 marks a critical time in our understanding of and approaches to treating schizophrenia spectrum disorders.
View the report in PDF format.
1. Sekar A, Bialas AR, de Rivera H, et al. Schizophrenia risk from complex variation of complement component 4. Nature. 2016;530:177-183.
2. Cannon TD, Changhong Y, Addington J, et al. An individualized risk calculator for research in prodromal psychosis. Am J Psychiatry. July 2016; Epub ahead of print.
3. Kane JM, Robinson DG, Schooler NR, et al. Comprehensive versus usual community care for first-episode psychosis: 2-year outcomes from the NIMH RAISE early treatment program. Am J Psychiatry. 2016;173:362-372.
4. Longden E, Madill A, Waterman MG. Dissociation, trauma, and the role of lived experience: toward a new conceptualization of voice hearing. Psychol Bull. 2012;138:28-76.
5. Novick D, Haro JM, Hong J, et al. Regional differences in treatment response and three year course of schizophrenia across the world. J Psychiatr Res. 2012;46:856-864.
The year 2016 marks a critical time in our understanding of and approaches to treating schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Scroll through the slides for our Special Report with the latest discoveries and treatments. View the report in PDF format.