Sidebar. Screening Questionnaire for TMS Candidates
1. Do you have epilepsy or have you ever had a convulsion or seizure?
2. Have you ever had a fainting spell or syncope?
3. Have you ever had a head trauma that was diagnosed as a concussion or was associated with loss of consciousness?
4. Do you have any hearing problems or ringing in your ears? Small eustachian tubes, some ringing?
5. Do you have cochlear implants?
6. Are you pregnant or is there any chance that you might be?
7. Do you have metal in the brain, skull, or elsewhere in your body (for example, splinters, fragments, clips, etc)? If so, specify the type of metal.
8. Do you have a cardiac pacemaker or intracardiac lines?
9. Do you have a medication infusion device?
10. Are you taking any medications? Please list them.
11. Did you ever undergo TMS in the past? If so, were there any problems?
12. Did you ever undergo an MRI in the past? If so, were there any problems?24